Aleko Raised Fir Wood Chicken Coop / Rabbit Hutch 44 x 30 x 48in DXH002-AP
This spacious wooden chicken coop is an excellent way to properly house your feathered flock and keep them healthy, protected and clucking for joy! It is specially designed with a high ceiling and mesh wire window that provides ventilation and allows air to circulate. It is easy to assemble and also makes a perfect home for rabbits, ducks, roosters and other small animals.
This durable chicken coop is made of prized fir wood that naturally repels pests, fungus and rot. The treated finish keeps it weatherproof. The sturdy design of this home will keep your animals safely sheltered and keep your cage dependable for years of use.
The front and back doors are lockable from the outside to keep hens free from harm. The raised legs of the coop keep it off the ground for an extra amount of safety, and the front door turns into a ramp and allows chickens to easily enter their housing area. When it’s time for breakfast (or a simple check-up on nesting chickens) the nesting box on the side keeps fresh eggs unscathed and easy to access.
- This chicken coop is designed with a high ceiling and mesh wire window for ventilation and sufficient air
- Perfect for chickens, rabbits, ducks, roosters and other small animals
- Front and back doors lock for safety; front door doubles as a ramp for chickens to enter the coop
- Nesting box on the side keeps eggs unscathed and easy to access
- Includes instruction manual and all necessary installation hardware
- Material: weatherproof rot-resistant fir wood
- Dimensions: 44 x 30 x 48 inches
Warning! California Customers
This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click here Proposition 65 warning.