Aleko Single Swing Gate Operator ETL Listed AS650U Basic Kit AS650UNOR-AP
The ALEKO AS650U ETL Listed Single Swing Single Gate Operator is designed for residential/commercial applications. Stay warm and dry in your vehicle. This Single Swing Opener will handle dual swinging gates up to 18 ft. in length and weighing up to 650lb (9 ft and 650 lb per half).
This AS650U ETL Listed Single Swing Single Gate Operator has powerful 24VDC motors, which provides exceptional starting torque and features soft start/stop operation. This promotes longer gate and opener life, as well as dependable performance.
No power? No problem! Optional Built-in battery backup provides seamless operation of the gate operator and all DC control and sensing devices in the event of a power loss. To simplify installation, the ALEKO AS650U may be installed with low-cost, low-voltage wiring or in remote locations using optional 10W or 20W Solar Panel. Can be equipped with a wide range of accessories
The ETL Listed Mark is proof that your product has been independently tested and meets the applicable published standard.
- Designed for gates up to 9 ft long and 650 lbs (300 Kg) per half
- AC or DC powered (may use solar power) Easy installation and easy operation.
- ETL Listed, more reliable and tested for your satisfaction.
- Soft start and soft stop. Battery Operated: works with battery and solar panel (not included)
- 1 (One) Actuator
- 1 (One) Control Box
- 2 (Two) 8 1/2" x 11" Warning Signs
- 2 (Two) Release key
- 2 (Two) 433MHz remotes LM121
- 1 (One) Set of accessories and mounting hardware for easy installation
- 1 (One) User Manual with step by step installation instructions
- Wire is not included
- Motor: 24V DC, 80W per actuator, 3A current
- Power supply: 110V/60Hz (220V/50Hz - not included)
- Actuator speed: 1.6 cm/sec (5/8 inch/sec)
- Actuator travel: 385mm (15 3/4")
- Max Weight of each gate panel: 300 kg (650 lb)
- Max Width of each gate panel: 9 ft
- Auto-closing duration: programmable (from 0 to 99 seconds)
- Ambient temperature: -22C(-4F) ~ +55C(+122F)