Aleko WiFi Wireless Visual Intercom Smart Doorbell for Smartphones and Tablets HL3501-AP
ALEKO SMART WIFI visual intercom doorbell is a doorbell that works with wifi. It connects with home WIFI or wired LAN, achieve two-way intercom between doorbell and cell phone. When visitors press the doorbell, doorbell sounds and meanwhile camera will start to work, sending real-time picture and call to smart phone. User receives the call the see the video to check who is outside, can intercom with visitors and remotely unlock door, gate etc....
This smart video doorbell that lets you answer the door from your smartphone, allows you to see, hear and talk to your visitor from an iOS or Android mobile device with Wi-Fi or 3G/4G coverage. -anywhere in the world!
- WIFI Visual intercom doorbell have alarm and remote control functions, make your home security have more powerful barrier.
- Advance infrared light design make users can distinguish the visitors in the evening. AC/DC power supply, eliminate the troubles of frequently replacing battery.
- WiFi doorbell connects to network via WiFi router or network cable.
- Mobile devices include smartphone or tablet, could connect to the doorbell.
- After the visitor rings, mobile devices could interact with doorbell vial real time video and audio, unlock, take photos, take videos, and alarm.
- P2P cloud service could push messages of visitor calls to mobile device.
- PIR detection, night view.
- 8 Doorbells and 8 Mobile devices can work at the same time.
- Transmitter frequency range: 2.400 GHz - 2.4835 GHz
- Data rate: 2.0 Mbps
- Transmitting distance: Up to 200 m outdoor and up to 50 m indoor
- Effective Pixels: H:320 V:240
- Image resolution/frame rate: H:320 V:240 / 25fps
- Lens: 4.9 mm / F 2.8
- Viewing Angle: 50 degrees
- LED: 6 LED's
- Operating temperature: -90 - 105 °Fahrenheit
- Weight: 6 oz