26 Inch Mountain Bike With 21 Speed Dual Disc Brakes Full Suspension Non-slip
1. High-quality steel frame bicycle: It is equipped with disc brakes and 21-speed transmission system. The biggest advantage of high-carbon steel frame is sturdiness and durability, and high cost performance.
2. Free pedals are included in the package: "L" or "R" is engraved on its pedal shaft. The L marked pedal should be screwed into the left crank arm, counterclockwise, and clockwise. The pedal marked with R should be screwed into the right crank arm, clockwise, and counterclockwise.
3. The bicycle has a 21-speed gearbox system: the correct use of the gearbox can cope with complex road conditions and weather such as flat roads, up and down slopes, dirt roads, and wind.
4. High-quality tires: It can effectively reduce unnecessary bumps caused by uneven road surface during riding, greatly reduce fatigue caused by riding vibration, and improve riding comfort. Easy to ride, ready for outdoor fun
5. Very good gifts: unisex, good wishes for the beginning of school, birthdays, holiday greetings, etc.!
6. High-quality Premium fork: The Premium fork front fork can handle bumps and tilts, bringing a smoother riding feeling
7. The SHIMANOS rear derailleur with index is combined with the micro-shift twisting gear lever, which can provide 21 speeds on demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding or pure acceleration; detachable rear derailleur guard Cover ensures the consistency of gear operation
8. Comfortable seat cushion: The padded ATB saddle is stitched and has a long-lasting quality; the alloy quick release device can easily adjust the seat height
Product gross weight (kg/lb):20kg/44lbs
Product net weight (kg/lb): 18kg/39lbs
Product size (cm/in): Vehicle length: 170cm/67in, height 92cm/36in
Packing size (cm/in): 134x72x19cm / 52x28x7.5in
Brake type: disc brake
Load capacity (kg/lb): 100KG/220lb
Whether it is foldable: no
Transmission type: 21 speed
Frame material: high carbon steel
1. Approximate height of seat adjustable: 75-90cm/29.5-35.4in
2. Applicable height range: 160-185cm/5.2-6ft
3. 85% of the bike has been assembled when it arrives. You need to install the front wheels, pedals, handlebars, seats and inflate the tires to ensure that they are fully installed and secure before riding safely. We do not provide any online paid or free bicycle assembly services
4. The bicycle installation instructions are enclosed in the package, please read carefully before installing the bicycle and adjusting the brake and speed system
5. All tools are included in the package, no additional tools
6. Please wear a helmet and ride safely (helmet is not included in the product)
7. Do not ride in severe weather such as snow and rain to avoid accidents