Essex Clear View Milford 10 ft x 14 ft Greenhouse 10/14ML
On Clear View models all side and end panels are replaced with clear 3/16" & 1/4" Solid polycarbonate panels. All roof panels are 6mm twin wall polycarbonate. ALL Panels are UV protected on the outside and carries a ten-year guarantee against yellowing.
The Milford Is an intermediate level greenhouse.
This model ideal for the orchid lover and people that would like to have more control over the growing environment.
Many of the standard features of the Milford are only available as costly accessories from other manufacturers. As with the Devon the Milford is extremely versatile, both beginning gardeners and experts will not be disappointed when they use it for extending the growing season or for year-round gardening.
- Powder coat finish in standard White or Green.
- Custom colors are available Price will depend on color from $99-$199.00 for most nonmetallic colors.
- Colors containing metal fake Price from $320 up.
- Premium exhaust system consisting of Fan, Motorized wall Vent(s), and a Thermostat.
- Circulation fan(s) 12" commercial-grade hanging circulation fan or fans depending on model size are included giving year-round air circulation for your plants.
- Solid core screen door (32" wide on the 8ft models & 36: wide on 10ft models) with removable center sliding glass panel.Remove the panel and use to screen incoming air, this will reduce unwanted bugs in the greenhouse. The door is color coordinated to match the frame, and is equipped with (4) hinges for heavy traffic.
- Shatter resistant 5MM and 6MM Clear Polycarbonate walls and 6MM twin wall panels for the roof.
- Polycarbonate is UV protected on the outside and carries a ten-year guarantee against yellowing.
- Eave height is 5ft. This gives plenty of working room inside the greenhouse without having to stoop This also allows more room for shelving.
Why Buy a Greenhouse?
The philosophy at Essex Greenhouses is to produce a top quality greenhouse at a fair price. The unit should be able to withstand both wind and snow loads and be constructed for ease of assembly by the customer.
The unit should include the essential equipment within the unit price.
Quality and Build
To use the expression “off the shelf “ would be incorrect for our greenhouses.
Each aluminum greenhouse that we sell is custom built. The units are individually inspected and packed for each customer without exception. Essex Greenhouses are NOT a mass produced imported product. If the customer requests a special option on the greenhouse we will pre-assemble the section to make sure all parts are within specification. for each order.
The greenhouse includes the base frame, which is an integral part of the unit.
We include the air exhaust system. In extreme climates this is a necessity both to help control temperature build-up and provide good air flow for the plants.
The system consists of a shutter fan, a motorized vent (or vents depending on greenhouse size), and a thermostat all parts are top of the line manufactured by Schaefer Ventilation Equipment.
We start the design by using only the best in materials. The aluminum extrusions are all manufactured using 6063-T3. This alloy is a high grade material that gives the frame both strength and durability.
The frame is then put together using stainless steel “T” bolts and stainless steel captive nuts (this is a nut with a shake proof washer mounted to it). This prevents the unit from coming apart due to vibrations from the weather and other anomalies.
Finally we incorporate 6mm twin wall polycarbonate set on 24” centers. This provides strength against the winds up to 70MPH and snow loads of 23lbs/sq/ft. for most zones.
We seal the ends of the panels with aluminum tape which creates dead air space. This gives the same effect as double glazing.
For ease of assembly, all greenhouse patio room kits are supplied with a comprehensive assembly manual, plus a DVD showing each stage of assembly.
All Greenhouses come with a ten-year warranty on the frame against decline due to faulty workmanship. The polycarbonate also carries a ten-year warranty against yellowing. Schaefer Ventilation products carry a one-year warranty on their equipment.
The bottom line is this: We sell a Greenhouse the same way we like to buy one. There are no hidden costs or pushy salesmen trying to make you spend money on extra features and supplies. There are additional accessories that you may need depending on how you wish to use your greenhouse and the amount of control you need over the internal environment. Necessary equipment for your greenhouse differs greatly from someone growing orchids year round to some one wishing to get a head start on their spring gardening. However, you will never be pushed into buying something you don’t need from us. We respect our customers and know that they are the foundation of this company.
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all Factory options.