Bearon F250 Surface Aerator
F250 PACKS A PUNCH!
Don’t let the size of the Bearon F250 surface aerator fool you; our 1/4-HP unit packs a powerful punch.
Although small in stature, this surface aerator pumps 300 Gallons per Minute and only runs at 2.5 Amps (115V).
For less than a dollar a day, the F250 will provide up to 1/4-acre of pond aeration, making this aerator perfect for tanks and smaller ponds.
Bearon’s F-Series Surface Aerators are unique in design, superior in construction, and outlast competitor’s models.
Units are suitable for continuous operation and take just a few minutes to install right out of the box.
As water flows through the bottom of the shroud, the propeller mixes and forces the water above the surface through our unique, patented design.
The high pumping volume breaks the water column and degasses the water of nitrogen, carbon dioxide, and hydrogen sulfide while raising dissolved oxygen levels. Degassing gets rid of nutrients which cause algae and weeds, resulting in both clearer water and decreased odor.
Aeration also mixes the water, minimizing anaerobic zones in bottom water and bottom sediment surface. This stimulates the conversion of potentially toxic ammonia to nitrite (also toxic), and then non-toxic nitrate.
- Ideal for Aquaculture and Wastewater Applications
- Lightweight, Easy to Install, and Simple to Operate
- High Oxygen Transfer at an Affordable Price
- Ideal for Supplemental Aeration
- Water Circulation with Little to No Bottom Turbulence
- Salt Water Compatible – Just add an Aluminum Anode
- Excellent Shallow Water Operations – Can Operate in as little as 14″
- All Units are Available with Regular or Cast Aluminum Brackets
- 2-Year Warranty
- Weight: 78 lbs
- Dimensions: 33.02 × 33.02 × 35.56 in
- Voltage: 115V, 230V
- Cord: 25', 50', 100', 150', 200'
- 1/4 Horse Power
- 2.5 Amps (115V) / 1.25 Amps (230V)
- 14″ minimum depth
- 300 GPM
- Ideal up to .25 acre pond
- (1) 1/4 HP Sealed, Submersible Electric Motor
- (1) Carbon Reinforced Nylon Axial Propeller (p/n 20002)
- (1) Round Black Float (p/n 24010)
- (2) 3/8″ x 25′ Black Hollow Braided Polypropylene Mooring Lines (p/n 34300)
- (2) 1/4″ Stainless Steel Shackles & 9/64″ Short Arm Hex Key (p/n 24600)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov