Saunacore INFRA-CORE™ MAX Infrared Sauna SDTX6 - 4X6
The Infracore Max is a high end sauna for people with high expectations when looking at the best health for one self! The Exclusive Optimization Cooling System will ensure the user gets the best health benefits possible and the most number of emitters to surround the body for optimal health benefits!
WONDERS OF INFRARED
Studies have shown that Far Infrared heat is a necessary health supporting energy for humans. It is an invisible light which heats objects and living things directly without warming the surrounding air.
FAR INFRARED HEAT
Far Infrared is a very beneficial addition to everyday life. Infrared heat penetrates deeper into our bodies. This form of heat allows the human body to perspire more and possibly eliminate toxins that build up in our system. Far Infrared is a portion of the light spectrum. Most of the sun’s energy is in the infrared range which is divided into three segments: far, middle and near. (Infrared is not to be confused with harmful UV.) Our bodies absorb Far Infrared which creates a sensation of warmth and stimulates many of our biological systems. (We generate Far Infrared internally as our cells burn food to produce energy and heat, and humans actually radiate this form of energy). We constantly send and receive it from each other. Far Infrared heating emitting devices have a 30 year history of safe therapeutic applications including the use in hospitals to warm premature babies.
INFRARED HEAT - OBSESSED WITH QUALITY(POTENTIAL BENEFITS)
Health and Beauty
- Helps sharpens senses
- Helps to clean skin through perspiration
- Helps beautify the skin and helps to remove cellulite
- Burns up to 600 calories in 25-minute sessions
- Has exercise effect on cardiovascular system.
- May relieve stress and anxieties
- May revitalize the mind and body, and sharpens senses
- May increase positive endorphins in the brain
- Enjoy tranquility and relaxation
- More effective than traditional saunas
- FIR heat penetrates deeper into the body
Increase overall health benefits when you have an Infra-Core™ Far Infrared Sauna in your own home or clinic.
The long wave infrared occurs just below “infra” to red light as the next lowest energy band. This level of light is not visible to the human eye, but we can feel this type of light as heat. The earth radiates rays in the 7 to 14 micron range with its peak output at 10 microns. The Infra-Core sauna heating ceramic emitters, which are 96% radiant efficient, have a majority of output from 5.6 to 25 microns.
This output is evenly spread around the 9.3 micron pivot point of maximum human output. The energy output from the infrared sauna matches so closely to the human body’s radiant energy, that our bodies take in close to 93% of the infrared waves that reach our skin. The Infrared Radiant sauna has been successfully used in treating people who suffer from toxic load.
Infra-Core has combined aesthetic pleasure with technical precision. Careful care to the cabins contour shape places the user in all the emitters direct radiant path. No matter what posture shift or position change of the user, the contour shape eliminates any non-effective zones.
SAUNACORE™ EXCLUSIVE & INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES
1. INFRA-CORE™ Emitter
Wide Spread Projection Infrared Emission Pattern of a “Max”, “Premium”, “Premium Dual” & “Horizon” Series Pure Ceramic Heating Emitter
The ceramic emitter is 96% radiant efficient. It is designed in a concave shape and reaches a max temperature of 1292˚F (700˚C) with an estimated life of 10,000 operational hours. The emitter is designed with a glazed finish that is easy to clean, with its splash proof and non-corrosive features. The surgical stainless steel housing allows the far infrared to penetrate the body at it's purest form, allowing the best for one's health.
INFRA-CORE™ emitters have the lowest wattages, allowing the user to have a piece of mind and confidence of enjoying a true far infrared.
Saunacore™ strategical ensures the emitter placement is optimal for total body coverage.
Not only does it showcase a lower surface temperature, it also has the lowest electromagnetic field radiation and effective natural level infrared. Its surgical stainless steel housing and shield ensure the user is getting the purest wavelength possible.
2. INFRA-CORE™ Optimization Cooling System
*Rapid Even Air System (Convection Method for a Balanced Heated Sauna)* All Saunacore heating units are manufactured to meet the latest CSA, UL and CE safety requirements. *Available on ‘Premium’ and ‘Max’ Series
Far Infrared saunas operate at a much lower and comfortable temperature than conventional saunas. With Far Infrared penetrating the body and not the room, it is important for low wattage ceramic emitters to remain cool, for a long wavelength penetration throughout your entire sauna experience. With higher wattages, the surface temperature increases dramatically, offering the user a conventional heat rather than Far Infrared.
In the INFRA-CORE™ “Premium” and “Max” series saunas, the “Optimization Cooling System” allows long wavelengths to be reached and maintained, offering higher levels of Far Infrared penetration and health benefits. This innovative design has allowed users to benefit from enhanced levels of Far Infrared. The INFRA-CORE™ “Optimization Cooling System” allows for a higher level in total revitalization of the mind, body and soul, than any other Far Infrared sauna.
"Opti-Cool" Exclusively by INFRA-CORE™
- The revolutionary new advancement in customizable infrared heat therapy associated with the entire infrared heat spectrum to benefit your personal health needs with just a “flick of a switch.”
- Activate the Opti-Cool System for the most beneficial far infrared heat for effective weight loss, blood pressure reduction, detoxification, deep penetrable heat, and ultimate relaxation.
- De-Activate the Opti-Cool System for a mid-near infrared heat to benefit from pain relief, improved blood circulation, cell health, and skin rejuvenation
- INFRA-CORE™ “Wide Spread Projection” with “Opti-Cool” allows you instant personalized benefits from the entire infrared spectrum by a “flick of a switch”.
- The use of multi-level blend of infrared wavelengths to effectively address your own personal health requirements.
- Unmatched emissivity of “concentrated” far infrared wide spread projection emission pattern backed by more than two decades of clinical use.
- The feeling of natural soothing sun light without the harmful UV rays
3. INFRA-FLOOR™ - A First Industry Exclusive (Optional Upgrade on MAX and PREMIUM Infrared Sauna)
The floor/base of your sauna emits an evenly soothing warm radiant heat right across the entire floor area. The radiant floor is covered with a decorative modern ceramic tile which compliments the beauty of the handcrafted Canadian made cedar sauna cabin.
The floors radiant heat enhances comfort to the sauna bather because radiant systems warm the floor and the objects in the room. This prevents your body from losing heat to cold objects in the room, which usually is the sauna floor. This is due to the fact that heat energy is always drawn to cold objects. When we stand on a cold floor or next to a cold wall, we feel cold. This has nothing to do with the air temperature and everything to do with the fact that heat is being lost from our bodies to warm up the cold objects around us.
The radiant characteristics of the “INFRA-FLOOR™” is that it emits zero EMF (electromagnetic fields), it is evenly and entirely spread across the sauna floor, it is very durable, flexible, low wattage, and long lasting. The INFRAFLOOR™ engineered to radiate at approximately 12 watts per square foot, just enough to sooth the bathers, while keeping its operation efficient. InfraCore now offers a way to efficiently control this with its exclusive “INFRAFLOOR™” radiant floor heating system.
*Available on the INFRA-CORE™ Max and INFRA-CORE™ Premium Series.
The Premium series is the successful synthesis of striving performance and a dynamic exclusive design
- Soft-touch electronic digital keypad allows for time/temperature settings, operation of the Rapid Even Air System, standby procedure, activates light, informs user of all these functions & has LED display readout.
- Fingertip control will feature the latest generation of control panel to provide fingertip control to the sauna operation, audio system, fan, lighting etc. With Bluetooth streaming built-in, you can play music from your smartphone (Android, Galaxy, iPhone , iPad, Nokia, HTC etc.) and listen to it as you shower, while your device stays dry in another room.
- Ceramic radiant heating emitters
- Full glass style door with etched logo.
- Cedar backrest along wall for comfort
- Canopy & vented light fixture. (Canopy light optional upgrade)
- Optimized cooling system.
- Infra-floor system - optional upgrade.
- Ergonomic cedar emitter guards.
- Requires no plumbing.
- Takes approx. 10 minutes to warm up.
- Separates into pieces – totally portable.
- S-DTX6 (4x6) 2600 watts 240V System.
- S-DTX4 (4x4) 2200 watts 240V System.
- Low gauss reading for electromagnetic field radiation.
- Full spectrum lighting with SLP Technology (Optional upgrade)
- 1/4 inch Bronze Tempered Glass front windows.
- 2x4 Clear Western Red Cedar bench with beveled edges.
- Costs approximately $4 - $6 dollars per month for electricity to operate.
- Colour therapy light upgrade.
- Salt brick upgrade.
- Easy set-up operation takes approximately 60 min.
- Rapid Even Air system which circulates warm air for a more balanced sauna and deeper penetration.
- Caster wheels on base of sauna make it easier to relocate or move.
- Sauna is pre-built.
- INFRA-CORE™ ceramic emitters.
- Walls and ceiling are pre-fitted panels.
- Benches are assembled from the bottom, while all walls are blind nailed.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on radiant heating emitters
- INFRA-CORE™ saunas are handcrafted by experienced craftsmen to the absolute highest standards in the industry
- Available in 240V (requires a dedicated 20 amp outlet - consult a licensed electrician) Ask for details.
- Up to 11/16 of an inch thick clear T&G Western Red Cedar on all Interior walls, ceiling, floor, and both exterior side walls. (Also available in poplar upgrade)
- Surgical, stainless steel deflectors, housing, and cover shield.
- Poplar wood - optional upgrade. Other wood types available upon request.
- Made in Canada. Safety Certified.
- Green Eco friendly
- INFRAPURE BUILT. (Optional upgrade)
Compare Infrared to Traditional Sauna
|Horizon Sauna||Traditional Sauna|
|Heat Source Operation||Ceramic Infrared Heater||Electric stove or wood heat|
|Temperature||100'F to 140'F||150'F to 190'F|
|Heat||Dry, Gentle, Radiant||Humid|
|Pre-Heat Time||10-20 minutes||30 minutes|
|Power Required||1400-1800 watts/120V||P2000-6000 watts/240V+|
|Energy Cost||$4 - $5/month||$2-$3/day|
|Sweat Analysis||15-20% toxins, 80-85% water||3-5% toxins, 95-97% water|
|Installation Location||Can be easily moved||Permanent or Portable|
|Installation time||30 minutes||May require professional Installation|
|Outside Base Dimensions||4' x 6' x 6.5' H|
|Electrical Requirement||240V with nuetral|