Ulti-MATE Garage 2.0 Series 9-Piece Kit with Worktop UG23092R
Ulti-MATE Garage 2.0 Series takes the back-to-back Consumers Digest awarded “Best Buy” cabinet line features to the next level. This nine (9) piece kit with upgraded solid Bamboo worktop provides primarily oversized shelf organization. Nearly 18-ft of infinite single or multi-wall expandable design options (pictured 11.83 ft) to get creative with in your space. Metallic gloss car-like color facing, industrial strength 1-inch thick shelves, soft-close hinges and unique style are a few high-end features that provide endless possibilities.
- Ulti-MATE Garage 2.0 Series
- Strong 3/4" MDF and PB cabinet construction with durable textured PVC laminate
- Strong 3/4" MDF facing with durable gloss metallic PVC laminate
- Custom shop style full radius profile
- Industrial strength 1" thick shelves with 200 lb. load rating
- Jumbo 3/4" thick brushed chrome pulls
- Designer style 6" adjustable aluminum feet keep cabinets from ground moisture and level
- Lock keeps items secure
- Near silent soft close adjustable hinges
- Smooth operating full extension ball-bearing drawer glides
- Upgraded solid Bamboo worktop surface.
- Wall mounting cleat included for multiple installation options on base cabinets*
- Wire management system on lower shelf base cabinets provides easy access to outlets
- Modular design for infinite and expandable options
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) approved to help our environment
- Brand logo badge included in hardware pack
- Color: Ruby Red Metallic over Peppercorn Grey textured cabinet. Images are renderings, and or, may depict color variance to actual item received.
- Assembly Required
- 10-year limited manufacturer parts warranty
- Maximum Dimensions: 212.60" W x 21" D x 82" H
- Minimum Dimensions: 141.90" W x 21" D x 80" H
- Curbside delivery lower 48-states**
* Consult local cabinet professional on wall mounting cabinet and reduce content weight-load for safety.
**If rural, limited access or otherwise for oversized truck delivery, contact retailer or manufacturer in advance of purchase.